Evolve technology professionals help clients resolve some of their critical information and technology challenges. Whether you are working for one of Evolve’s clients, or for our internal IT team, you’ll have the opportunity to be engaged in work that ranges from local and mobile troubleshooting to cyber risks detection and prevention, all supporting overall business operations. If you are a problem solver at heart with an affinity for IT you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the career opportunities Evolve can offer you.
We are currently seeking individuals who desire to begin or advance their career in information technology to join our team. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and take pride in your work then we are interested in talking to you!
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect, credibility, and integrity
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work within deadlines
- Desire outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer 1-5 years of information technology experience within an office environment, but not required
If you are interested in applying for an open position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org