We are searching for a customer oriented team member. Candidates must be creative, high energy, driven, goal oriented and have a strong work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process.
- Strategic development skills to develop and evaluate onboarding plans.
- Administrative duties, including upkeep of employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.)
- Compliance with all policies and legal requirements.
- Perceptive nature, careful monitoring of working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees while inspiring respect, credibility, and integrity
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work within deadlines
- Desire outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- DETAIL oriented!
- Customer – Focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites.
If you are interested in applying for an open position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org